【OKC Weekly Report】10.16~10.22
OKC is a public blockchain initiative developed by OKX that comprises a set of open-source chains that may be used as a platform for decentralized applications, including decentralized exchanges. For more detailed information, check out our guide to OKC.
1. 97 products in total have launched on OKC
(1) TVL $910 million
(2) 1.6 million holder’s addresses (+3%)
(3) 56.8 million transactions (+4%)
2. OKC Dashboard on OKLink: https://www.oklink.com/eth/defi/OKExChain
Flux.01.Finance: $32 million
WePiggy.com: $25 million
Wing.Finance: $5 million
Klend.Finance: $2 million
3. Yield Aggregator:
Twist.Finance: $70 million
Solo.Top: $66 million
OFI.Cash: $12 million
OakFarm.io: $10 million
KoalaFinance.net: $4 million
OTFI.one: $2 million
Celt.Game: $21 million
NFT-STK.com: $1 million
YFX.com: Perpetual Contract-$180,000
6. Algorithmic stablecoin:
7. Asset Management:
Sil.Finance: $1 million
AnySwap.Exchange: $22 million
Data index: Graph.Nebulas.io, HG.network
Aggregate transaction: CoinRobot.vip, 0xTracker.app, TRE.Finance, OpenOcean.Finance
DEX watch line: dWallet.pro, AveDEX.cc
Batch transfer: BulkSender.app, AnyDrop.ONT.io
OKC is an open-source, open decentralized public chain, and anyone can freely deploy projects. From the principle of blockchain technology, OKX cannot control the quality of any project on OKC, nor will it endorse and be responsible for any project.
There are certain risks in using any project on a decentralized public chain. Users need to identify the quality of the project themselves and be responsible for their own choices so as not to cause financial losses.
Before participating in any project on OKC, you should know:
- Before using any project on OKC, please confirm that you have understood all the designs behind it and are willing to take its risks.
- All users and developers can participate in OKC’s mainnet and testnet for free, and OKC will not charge any fees.
- Please make sure to distinguish between the OKC test environment and the main network environment. All assets in the test environment have no value. Beware of counterfeit currency fraud.
- In the process of using any OKC chain project, you must manage your private key, do not disclose your private key to anyone, and be careful to authorize third-party projects.