OKC Ecosystem Report — March & April 2022
OKC ecosystem report is a monthly report that the OKC team will be releasing with the support of its community members and partners to provide insights on the ecosystem’s growth, challenges, and overall observations.
OKC Ecosystem Growth
In the last two months, we welcomed 14 projects, such as to the OKC network along with the 150+ projects that have been deployed on OKC. The OKC team will continue to introduce more games, efficient user-friendly tools, cross-chain bridges, and protocol interoperability to the overall ecosystem making it accessible, secure, fast, and low-cost for the users.
Events and Updates
On April 12th, OKC Operation Team held the first ever live stream on YouTube, where the operation team discussed ecosystem growth with the special guest, Li Chengcai, OKC ecosystem core developer.
On April 25th, OKC kicked off Create to Earn - Community Contents Creators Giveaway.
Learn more about Community Contents Creators Giveaway in the link below
OKC Network Community Contents Creators Giveaway
Giveaway Duration: April 25 — May 31
Join OKC Communities
Development version update
OKC was updated to v1.2.0: https://github.com/okex/exchain/releases
- Ibc pipeline refactoring (100%)
- EVM handler refactoring (100%)
- watch db refactoring (90%)
- go-sdk adds ibc-related transfer, query, and other functions (100%)
- Watch db amino coding (100%)
- RPC high-frequency interface development and testing (100%)
- IBC CLI supports querying protobuf tx transactions (90%)
- DeliverTx optimization: remove duplicate decoding & concurrent decoding/sign verification/load From To Account data (100%)
- Read and write optimization of FeeCollector accounts (100%)
- Completed flatkv asynchronous commit optimization (100%)
- duffcopy optimization (100%)
- Optimize the EqualSiger method of MsgEthereumTx.VerifySig. (100%)
- ante and refund optimization (100%)
- Consensus optimization-waiting time-consuming includes propose logic, parallel storage of ABCIResponse and State logic (90%)
- wasm transplanted, the wasm contract transaction and query interface has been run through, the test wasm contract calling the basic bank module has been completed, and the wasm contract mutual call is being tested (80%)
- Optimized the save operation of ABCIResponse and State after block execution, and changed it to asynchronous write to disk (80%)
- Fixed estimateGas error when fast-query is turned off (100%)
- Get mempool pending nonce code logic modification, fix 0 value boundary case problem (100%)
- Fixed Local concurrent smb issue(100%)
- Fixed the problem of deploying the contract when the RPC height is 0 (100%)
OKC is an open-source, open decentralized public chain, and anyone can freely deploy projects. From the principle of blockchain technology, OKX cannot control the quality of any project on OKC, nor will it endorse and be responsible for any project.
There are certain risks in using any project on a decentralized public chain. Users need to identify the quality of the project themselves and be responsible for their own choices so as not to cause financial losses.
Before participating in any project on OKC, you should know:
- Before using any project on OKC, please confirm that you have understood all the designs behind it and are willing to take its risks.
- All users and developers can participate in OKC’s mainnet and testnet for free, and OKC will not charge any fees.
- Please make sure to distinguish between the OKC test environment and the main network environment. All assets in the test environment have no value. Beware of counterfeit currency fraud.
- In the process of using any OKC chain project, you must manage your private key, do not disclose your private key to anyone, and be careful to authorize third-party projects.