OKC Bi-Weekly Report- March 5th-18th
New Projects Deployed on OKC
Dx (formerly DxSale), an innovative software organization that focuses on building high user-experienced Web3 applications, is now integrated with OKC.
With their focus on user-friendliness, and having no barriers to create, they became the largest decentralized launchpad in BSC and they are now coming to OKC to make it very easy for you to create your tokens and launch your IDO on OKC.
TrustFi Farmer is now integrated with OKC. In cooperation with OKC Ecosystem TrustFi is committed to building towards a safe, decentralized future for financial markets and applications, and OKC Ecosystem strongly agrees with their vision. TrustFi will continue to build, and bring significant value to the ecosystem side-by-side.
TrustFi Launchpad will soon integrate OKC to launch valuable blockchain projects into OKC Ecosystem.
KeyFi has officially partnered with OKC, which begins with OKC network integration, multi-wallet portfolio tracking, and more partnerships & integrations.
KeyFi is a DeFi aggregator that helps users to manage multiple assets across multiple chains and platforms from one convenient application. Users can track their portfolios, swap tokens, earn rewards, and compare interest rates.
Kommunitas, a decentralized and tier-less launchpad, now supports OKC. Kommunitas is the solution for Multi Chain oriented projects. They welcome projects from various blockchains like Polygon, BSC, Ethereum, Avalanche, Solana, etc.
The Ultimate Hub and Defi App For DEX trading, DEXTool provides real-time analysis for crypto assets trading on decentralized exchanges to millions of users. It is a must-use tool for any trader swapping tokens on-chain.
Fantom Pad is the world's first Hybrid Dex-Launcher building on the Fantom network. The complications of launching a project followed through with a decentralized listing become a lot more complicated than it needs to be, so Fantom Pad is here to do something about it!
Babylons is the ultimate GameFi destination, pioneer launchpad, blockchain tooling provider, and NFT platform with its 100+ gaming partners and a young and active following of GameFi enthusiasts. Babylons offers INO hosting, IDO hosting, and secondary sales services tailored to their exact needs for its gaming partners.
- On March 7th OKC held an AMA session with Devin, CBO at Formless. Formless is the world’s first play-to-earn and metaverse game aggregator linking games, gamers and guilds. Formless team is creating a free, open, and fair Web3.0 gaming ecosystem, making GameFi simpler for gamers by removing barriers to entry and optimizing user experience. In aggregating GameFi they will integrate a currently siloed industry, with scattered and inaccessible information. Their goal is to create a community built around our comprehensive ecosystem, with over 200 already partnered games, to connect games, gamers, and guilds allowing them to easily exchange value.
- On March 11th, OKC joined Dx’s podcast on Twitter Spaces with CryptoBlades, Elk Finance, and talked about DeFi, NFT, Play-to-Earn, and general crypto.
- 0xTalks podcast released the 7th episode: Breakdown of one of the biggest announcements in NFT Space: Yuga Labs acquires CryptoPunks and Meebits. You can listen to it here: https://apple.co/3JoLXyC
Events and Updates
- To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day OKC and Plato Farm kicked off a $5000 NFT giveaway. Participate in the campaign to get free NFT!
Where to join: https://bit.ly/3icXa9g
2. OKC Metaverse Carnival ended in a satisfactory way. During the event period OKC and projects, such as CryptoBlades, ISLANDSWAP, Celestial, Blade Warrior, Samurai, CyberCat, Plato Farm, Shambala, and GalaxyWarNFT provided over $300,000 in prizes. This included $50,000 worth of OKT airdrop, over $45,000 worth of Mystery Boxes lucky draw, and over $260,000 worth of the project’s NFTs giveaway to the users who follow the project's task.