How to make IBC transfers on OKC with USDT
Before starting, ensure your Metamask and Keplr Wallet Extensions are correctly installed and updated.
How to connect MetaMask to the OKC network
- Go to MetaMask’s extension download for Chrome, click [Add to Chrome], and then respond to more prompts.
- Open MetaMask and go to [Settings].
- Go to ‘Networks’ and click on [Add Network] at the bottom of the networks window.
- Add the network details
- Network Name: OKC
- New RPC URL: https://exchainrpc.okex.org
- Chain ID: 66
- Symbol: OKT
- Block Explorer URL: https://www.oklink.com/okexchain/
5. Connect your MetaMask to the OKC network
How to connect Keplr to the OKC network
- Go to Keplr’s extension download for Chrome and click [Add to Chrome], and then respond to more prompts.
- Click the link below to add the OKC mainnet and click [Approve]
Note: Users can add only one OKC network at a time. If you have previously added OKC testnet, please remove it first, then add OKC mainnet, or vice versa.
3. Go to IBC transfer configurations and turn on [Show Advanced IBC Transfers]
How to start IBC transfers on OKC (USDT)
To get started, go to https://www.okx.com/okc/ibc
From OKC <> To Osmosis (as an example)
- In the [Destination address] field, enter the Osmosis address.
On your Keplr Extension, select [Osmosis] in the Network Selection drop-down and copy your address.
2. Click on [Connect wallet] via MetaMask and enter the amount of USDTs you’d like to send to Osmosis on the [Amount] field. Click on [Transfer], then [Confirm].
3. Click on [Confirm] on MetaMask.
From Osmosis <> To OKC (as an example)
- In the [Destination address] field, enter the OKC address.
On your MetaMask Extension, connect to [OKC] network and copy your address.
2. Click [Connect wallet] via Keplr and enter the amount of USDTs you’d like to send to OKC on the [Amount] field. Click [Transfer], then [Confirm].
3. Select the preferred transaction fee, then click [Approve] on Keplr wallet.
We hope you found this tutorial helpful! But if you still have any questions, please join our Discord channel for more support.
OKC (OKX Chain) is an EVM-compatible L1 built on Cosmos with a focus on true interoperability (IBC) and maximized performance. At high scalability, developers can build and scale with low gas fees. The OKC ecosystem and infrastructure, including the all-in-one multi-chain Web3 interface, enables a seamless experience for both developers and users.
How to find us?